Titles of Conference Papers
- 2017: “Persona nella Religione Tradizionale Africana (RTA)”: A Paper presented at a Workshop organized by the Faculty of Philosophy, Tor Vergata University, Rome, which was held at the Pontifical Ateno Sant’Anselmo, Rome, Italy, 28 April 2017. –https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcqbbFG4Qf8
- 2016: “Inculturazione e/o ricostruzione: Le implicazioni missiologiche dell’attuale dibattito teologico africano”: A Paper presented at a Public Conference at the Faculty of Missiology, Pontifical Urban University, Rome, 17 February 2017. –www.urbaniana.press/catalogo/vangelo-e-cultura/3048?path
- 2015: “La Famiglia nella cultura Africana.” A Talk given at a Conference organized at the Xavierian Missionary Institute (l’Istituto Missionario Saveriano), Parma, Italy, April 14, 2015.
- 2015: “La famiglia nella cultura Africana”: A Paper presented at a Conference organized at the Xaverian Missionary Institute, Parma, Italy, 14 April 2015 – www.docplayer.it/11025208-La-famiglia-nella-cultura-africana.html.
- 2013: “La spiritualità missionaria di Mosè: Lectio divina (Atti degli Apostoli 7:20-40)”, a Retreat Conference given to Priests and Seminarians of the Consolata Missionary Institute, December 7, 2013, Rome.
- 2014: “Memory and Hope of the Igbo Today: A Challenge to Igbo Clergy, Religious and Seminarians in Rome.” A Talk given to Igbo Clergy, Religious and Seminarians in Rome, Pontifico Coleggio San Paolo, Rome, November 9, 2014.
- 2009: “Edimburgo 1910 e l’identità cristiana oggi: una prospettiva africana”, a Paper presented at the International Missiological Studies on: “Il Cammino di un secolo: Edimburgo 1910-2010”, Pontifical Urban University, December 2-3, 2009, Rome.
- 2007: Le vie del dialogo nel contesto africano, a paper presented at the International Congress on: “Nel convivio delle differenze. Il dialogo nelle società del terzo millennio”, Pontifical Urban University, January 11-12, 2007, Rome.
- 2006: New Evangelization in the context of the Church in Igboland Nigeria: Prospects and Challenges, a Paper presented at the annual Meeting of the Association of Igbo Priests, Religious and Seminarians, March 19, 2006, Rome.
- 2006: The Care of the Poor in the Social Teachings of the Church, a Paper presented at the Mission Seminar of the Canossian Sisters, July 9, 2006: Rome.
- 2006: The Church and the Practice of Poverty, a Paper presented at the Mission Seminar of the Canossian Sisters, July 9, 2006, Rome.
- 2005: Il cammino missiologico dal concilio fino oggi, a Paper presented at the Weekly Seminar on Missiology of the Canossian Sisters, January 11, 2005, Rome.
- 2005: Moderated the Workshop seminar on the First Onitsha Archdiocesan Synod, organized by the Onitsha Archdiocesan Priests, April 9, 2005, Rome.
- 2004: Living our Hope in the Memory of Christ. A Conference given at the annual retreat of Association of Nigerian Priests and Religious in Rome, CIAM, March 24, 2004, Rome.
- 2004: Biblical and Theological Foundations of Mission, a Conference given at the occasion of Mission Month of the Canossian Sisters, July 5, 2004, Rome.
- 2004: The Theological Language in Africa: A Missiological Reflection. A paper presented at the Second General Assembly of the International Association of Catholic Missiologists (IACM), October 1, 2004, Cochabamba, Bolivia.
- 2003: Islam and Christianity in Nigeria. An intervention at a “Conference organized by the Association of Nigerian Priests and Religious in Rome”, April 27, 2003.
- 2003: The Challenges in Mission Today. A Talk given to the inmates of Mission St. Theresa, July 7, 2003, Maryknoll, New York.
- 2003: Sharing Diversity in Missiological Research and Education. An intervention on the occasion of the Meeting of the Executive Members of the International Association of Catholic Missiologists (IACM), July 5-8, 2003, Maryknoll, New York.
- 2003: Missionary Spirituality of Women Religious (Spiritual exercise seminar given to the Sisters of the Divine Love (DDL), September 18-21, 2003, Rome, Italy).
- 2001: Missiology in an African Context: The Igbo Orientation. A paper delivered at a Conference organized by the Association of Igbo Priests and Religious in Rome, March 25, 2001.
- 2000: Quale insegnamento della teologia della missione: Sviluppo storico e orientamenti attuali. Inaugural lecture presented to the professors of the Faculty of Missiology, Pontifical Urban University, May 30, 2000, Rome.
- 1992: Formation of a Diocesan School of Evangelization. A paper presented to the members of the Onitsha Archdiocesan Pastoral Council, February 15, 1992, Onitsha, Nigeria.