“The Lord was with him … to give knowledge of salvation to his people” (Luke 1: 66, 77).
Prof. Oborji is presently teaching the following Courses in the Pontifical Urbaniana University:
- MB1016 – Systematic Theology of Mission
- MB2005 – Introduction to African Traditional Religion
- MB3001 – Ecology and Mission
- MLC1023 – Mission and Unity: History, Theology and Perspectives for Ecumenical Dialogue
- MLC1033 – Evangelization in Africa: History and Present Theological and Pastoral Orientations
- MLC 3007 – Contextual Theology and Mission: Models and Perspectives
- MLT1023 – The Evolution of Catholic and Protestant Mission Theology in the Post-Conciliar Period
- MLT1026 – Reconciliation and Mission: Theological and Pastoral Orientations
- MLE2010 – Prayer and Healing in the Present Religious Context
- MLE2024 – Urban Pastoral: Theology and Missionary Challenges
- LC1000 – Theology of Inculturation
- ILM1022 – Evangelization and Catechesis in the African Context
- MLT2006 – Theological Currents in the African Context and Perspectives for Mission.